Customer Service and Sales Support
Fluid Technology is a well established, manufacturer’s representative firm providing industrial equipment to a variety of industrial customers. We distribute and represent many well-recognized brands. We sell commercial blowers, fans, pumps, compressors, filters, and many other products. For more information about Fluid Technology, visit www.fluid-technology.com.
- Thrive in cloud-based software programs and technology usage.
- High energy and professional.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated admin experience preferred.
- High level of customer service required.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in an industrial sales environment.
- Quick learner who thrives on new challenges.
In this position you will:
- Invoice orders through accounting software.
- Process daily shipments, both LTL and daily UPS/FedEx.
- Ensure accuracy of order information and process orders.
- Help sales staff upgrade contact management.
- Provide support to outside sales department.
- Provide customer service for existing accounts by building rapport, providing technical information, explanations, and redirecting to appropriate sales person.
- Answer telephone, fax and e-mail inquiries, verify and enter information.
- Draft outbound purchase orders to vendors.
- Manage customer service email inbox.
- Make payment collection calls.
- Check on orders status with vendors.
- Process customer credit applications.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
This is a part time, 20 hours per week with an hourly wage of $15.00 – $25.00 based on your experience.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to Josh Stockwell