Fluid Technology is a well-established manufacturer’s representative firm providing engineered equipment to a variety of industries including power generation, refining, water, wastewater, manufacturing and mineral processing industries. We are distributors and representatives of well-recognized brands. We sell commercial compressors, blowers, heat transfer equipment and filters. For more information about Fluid Technology, visit www.fluid-technology.com.
- High energy professional who meets deadlines and does not watch the clock.
- Demonstrated sales and technical experience preferred.
- High level of customer service required.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in an industrial sales environment.
- Quick learner who thrives on new challenges.
- Tech user who is savvy with computer programs and smart phone usage.
- Can work in remote situations whether travelling locally or out of state.
In this position you will:
- Travel throughout assigned territory meeting customers, identifying new customers, and following up with previous customers.
- Be responsible for equipment sales within designated territory
- Make calls from the office on customers and potential customers
- Be using social media and other internet tools to identify opportunities
- Use CRM and sales tracking tools to update progress and activity in the territory.
- Learn about 30+ products and become an expert in their uses and applications
- Be creative in connecting with customers
- Attend industry events throughout the territory
This position will require the right candidate to juggle office time with road time. In territory (local travel) will be expected weekly. In territory (out of state travel) could be about 20-30 percent (4-5 days a month) depending on the trade show schedule, out of state customer needs, etc. This position requires a special person who can drive business, provide real solutions and keep the conversation going, this is not retail sales, It is front end driven, meet with the customer, deliver on your promises, build a relationship, and offer real solution sales. Fluid Tech WILL consider all candidates even those with limited experience, but are willing to learn and are coachable. Technicians, Engineers, Industrial Salespeople, Prior Military, and Experienced Industrial Operators who want to sell as a Manufacturers Representative are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Please contact us through the website, or send resume directly to: