Hartzell Fan is excited about their brand new paint booth – a unique square transfer system for powder coat paint. Powder coat paint is more durable for less scratches and fewer touch-ups. Best part for customers – the process saves a couple of days on cure time!
- A 3 stage pre-treatment process which includes cleaner, phosphate and rinse.
- A Dry Oven at 250 degrees
- A Blast booth to remove laser scale and gives better adhesion of the powder
- A Phosphate rinse for better protection against corrosion
- A flash dry and then…
The Powder Coat Booth
- Fluidized hoppers
- Electrostatic Application
- Pulse Power
- Any RAL or custom color
Finished off by 45 minutes in the cure oven and voila!