CompAir is pleased to announce a completely new range of air-cooled, fixed and variable speed, oil-free screw compressors that utilize two-stage technology. The new D Series compressors range from 75kW to 160kW and DRS Series ranges from 110 kW to 160 kW. These machines are completely 100% oil and silicone free, setting new standards in air purity. Available in air cooled at this time, water cooled to be available in Fourth quarter of 2013.
ISO 8573-1 Class 0 certified, the D / DRS Series also offers efficiencies manufactured to meet the precise requirements of a diverse range of industries, especially suited to those critical applications where air purity is vital. Critical industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceutical and electronics where even the smallest drop of oil risks product spoilage, production downtime and damage to equipment and brand reputation.
Designed and built for continuous use in demanding application areas with up to 113oF ambient temperatures, the D /DRS Series uses a CompAir designed and manufactured 2two-stage air-end that ensures exceptionally low power consumption while providing the highest outputs with absolute reliability and performance efficiency.
D Series are offered in 75/90/110/132/160 kW
DRS Series are offered in 110/132/160 kW
Features & Benefits:
- Certified to ISO 8573-1 Class 0 (2010)
- 100% silicone free
- Two-stage efficiencies
- Wide regulation range
- TEFC Premium Efficient motors as standard
- High level of serviceability
- State of the art monitoring
- Energy efficient variable speed inverter technology
- Coverage and peace of mind with industry leading warranty program
Delcos XL touch screen controller
- Easy to use touch screen
- Instant overview of compressor status
- All functions are intuitively visual
- Easy to check compressor settings
- Compressed air system can be easily optimized from trend information
- Start/Stop and/or secondary pressure function via integrated real time clock and timer
- Controlling and monitoring -programmable inputs/outputs
- Data logging and software update via SD card
- Home / Trends / Settings / Fault history Access code entry / Base load sequencing
- Service diagnostic feature
- Modbus as standard
- Optional profibus interface
- RS485 interface for “Smart Air Master” sequencer
The CompAir D/DRS compressors deliver the best value of any dry screw product in the market. Delivering the best $/cfm ratio ensures the customer receives exceptional value and a product that will meet their needs over the lifetime of operation.
Call your knowledgeable Fluid Tech Sales People to discuss!!